Welcome to the STEM Lab at Santa Rosa Technology Magnet School
The STEM Lab is a resource for all teachers and students at SRTMS as a classroom and makerspace and is home to Mrs. Knecht’s 6th grade science classes.
Resources available in the STEM Lab:
- Makerbot Replicator 3D Printer
- Lulzbot Mini 3D Printer
- Green Screen
- Workstations with extended monitors
- Makerspace supplies
- And more!
With all the different programs and activities we offer for our students, we always welcome any donations in any size.
- Cardboard/paper- all sizes, all shapes, all thicknesses, boxes or flattened, paper plates, construction paper
- Wood- toothpicks, popsicle sticks, skewers, paint stirrers, lumber scraps
- Plastic- straws, containers, cups, bags, bottles, interesting packaging,
- Fibers- fabric scraps, cotton balls, batting, yarn, string, carpet, felt, thread
- Electronics- anything interesting that can be taken apart and explored
- Packing materials- styrofoam, bubble wrap, any other interesting shapes or materials
- General office/school supplies- old crayons, markers, glue, glue sticks, tape (all kinds), rubber bands
- Arts and crafts- pom poms, pipe cleaners, beads, clay or play dough, paint, paintbrushes, craft foam, balloons, no glitter please